Exterus is an affordable, quality system that is professionally engineered and professionally manufactured to deliver superior value in the outdoor kitchen segment. The modular pieces are made from an engineered, galvanized steel stud and fastener system with a Permabase skin.
All of our Module Pricing is listed at the bottom of this page!
Exterus components are manufactured by Forshaw in Missouri and have the following features:
- Solid 20 gauge steel track skeleton galvanized with a heavy coating for outdoor environments
- Permabase skin – best-in-class material, holds less than 8% moisture
- Weight-tested for the heaviest grills
- Totally non-combustible construction allows framing to be flexible and support grills, firepit burners, and charcoal grills
- All pieces are made to order in 5 to 10 working days – no inventory, no mix-ups, no waiting
- All cutouts are prepared in the factory – no field modifications needed
- Most kitchens can be set up in a few hours
- Best value in the industry